Coconut oil is one of the most universal natural products that you could ever purchase from the store. You can use coconut oil for literally almost any topical need for your body, especially for your hair. Obviously, other than for the use of cooking with coconut oil, you can achieve natural beauty with the aid of this wonderful universal substance.
So, what can coconut oil do for the health of your hair?
- Controls Graying Hair – As you get older, the hair follicle that is responsible for the coloring of your hair tend to not be as efficient anymore, thus you begin to grow gray hair. Coconut oil prevents graying of the hair by nourishing the scalp and protecting the base of all of your hair follicles.
- Eliminate’s Lice – If your children have begun to show signs of lice and wish to avoid the toxic lice treatments that can burn your scalp as well as damage your hair, then try coconut oil. Coconut oil treatments can be used to treat lice infestations by hydrating the skin and coating the lice to where they will begin to suffocate and die.
- Ward Against Dandruff – Coconut oil, as mentioned before, can hydrate the scalp as well as fight against fungal infections.
- Smoother Hair – Your hair will be able to prevent damages by strengthening the shafts of your hair as well as reducing any protein loss that may occur.
- Stops Hair Loss – Coconut oil can be even used to help prevent hair loss. It’s rich healthy fats nourish the scalp and hair shafts as well as fighting against skin infections/reduce inflammation.
There is a lot more as to what coconut oil can do for your health, however, just having a big jar of it in your household somewhere can prove to be life saving almost every single time you need it.
Source : naturehealthandbeauty.com