With the help of symptoms, if you notice them you can find out if something is not working properly in our body.
Often in women occur ovarian cysts that are completely benign and disappear on their own, however, when the cyst will grow and grow, can cause serious problems.
Here are some symptoms – early warnings that you must not ignore them and may mean you have ovarian cyst:
- Bloating or swelling of the abdomen
- Painful intestinal motility
- Pelvic pain before and after the menstrual cycle
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Pain in the lower back or thighs
- Hypersensitive breasts
- Vomiting and nausea
As you can see, many of the symptoms point to the beginning of the menstrual cycle and even pregnancy. However, if any of these signs occur and are repeated continuously, it is best to immediately visit a doctor:
- ultra sharp and severe pain in the pelvis
- high temperature
- Fainting and dizziness
- Rapid breathing
If you have early symptoms in consultation with a doctor, despite therapy to drink and some great herbs in a natural way to remove the cyst: