This amazing plant we’re going to present you today is called goya, also known as karela. It is a cucumber-shaped bitter-tasting fruit which is native to South America and Asia. It grows in humid and hot climates. The most important ability it has and everyone is going to love it because of that is that it has the ability to fight cancer!
Dr. Frank Shallenberger, M.D. who specializes in anti-aging treatments and alternative medicine, is the one who discovered this fruit’s amazing effects against cancer. Karela is able to inhibit cancer cell growth and this doctor strongly recommends it to cancer patients.
Can you imagine that goya destroys 90-98% of the cancer cell lines?
A recent study conducted at the University of Colorado examined goya’s effects on cancer. The results showed that a 5% solution can treat pancreatic cancer and they also showed a 64% reduction in the size of pancreatic tumors!
Goya is great against:
- Skin infections
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Stomach problems
- Diabetes symptoms
Consuming Goya regularly can:
- Boost your stamina and energy levels;
- Reduce folate-related neural tube defects in newborns;
- Goya is rich in Polypeptide-P and charantin, compounds that can lower the blood sugar levels, mostly important for type 2 diabetes patients;
- Goya juice can stabilize your immune system and shield your body against infections;
- Its high beta-carotene content makes it great for improving eyesight and treating vision-related problems;
- Goya can help you in cases of hangover, as it will clean and nourish the liver after alcohol consumption;
- It stimulates food peristalsis while easing digestion;
- It can relieve gout and improve blood circulation;
- Goya can also help you relieve psoriasis and fungal infections such as Athlete’s foot and ringworms.
source : houseofhealthyfood.com