The million-dollar question – why spend thousands of dollars a year for expensive lenses and eyeglasses when you can improve your eyesight in a healthy and natural way, for just a small portion of that amount?I really think that we all know that many people around the world have major problems with their eyes. So, unfortunately, if you’re one of them, then you’re probably tired of going to your eye doctor and spending a lot of money on trendy glasses, right?
Can I ask you a simple question – have you ever noticed, that the doctors prescribe you new glasses every year? The real and ugly truth is that your eyesight theoretically should’ve got better! But, as we said – it didn’t. And this is the main reason why people buy expensive glasses that should improve your vision.
Our eyes require these nutrients to function optimally:
- Vitamins A, C, E, and minerals like copper and zinc are essential to eyesight.
- Antioxidants, including beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin, protect the macula from sun damage. Get these antioxidants from dark leafy greens, egg yolks, yellow peppers, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, and carrots. Notice any color patterns here? Current research shows that consuming yellow and green vegetables can help prevent age-related macular generation, a leading cause of blindness.
- Foods rich in sulfur, cysteine, and lecithin help protect the lens of your eye from cataract formation. Excellent choices include garlic, onions, shallots, and capers.
- Anthocyanin-rich blueberries, grapes, and goji berries have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help improve your vision.
- DHA is a fatty acid found in cold-water fish like wild salmon, sardines, mackerel, and cod. DHA provides structural support to cell membranes to boost eye health.